Award winning Nigerian music star David Adeleke never disappoints his fans when stepping out for an event, video shoot or weddings as far as fashion is involved.
The young man might end up rocking Omo Baba Olowo (OBO) neck lace on any type of outfit but he always comes out looking dope. Despite being a Yoruba man, it is rare for anyone to see the singer appear in traditional attires.
We decided to go through his wardrobe and bring rare moments of the singer in traditional attires. Davido who enjoys walking around in his short or long jeans looks stunning or more like a husband material in these native outfits.
1. Just recently at a friend’s wedding Davido was spotted looking takeaway in his cream agbada outfit. It seems like the talented singer was among the groom’s men because he was not the only one rocking that of agbada. The wedding which took place outside Lagos, also had his girlfriend Chioma Avril Rowland in attendance.
2. Sometimes in September, Davido was seen rocking a Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) ankara agabada for his uncle’s governorship rally in Osun state. No doubt, he looked very handsome in the three piece outfit.
3. Also in August, Davido, Chioma and his crew stepped out for a friend’s wedding in the East and as usual he stunned his fans after a picture of him rocking the state’s native attire hit the internet. The singer was also part of the groom’s men.
4. Without forgetting the time his girlfriend, Chioma, was signing her endorsement deal with Dunes in the Federal Capital City (FCT) in Abuja, Davido looked very handsome in his agbada attire. However, he tried so much to swag up his looks with his silver and gold jewelries.
5. Going back to when one of his sister tied the knot, Davido took to his Instagram handle to share a picture of him and his dad rocking agbada. Looking at the picture, it was taken on May 12, 2016 and Davido looked so young in it.
6. This last picture of the singer showed that it was taken when he was a teenager. He looks so chubby in the blue and white lace buba and shokoto (non-fitted trouser).
Either native or western attires, Davido is a handsome young man and Chioma is lucky is have him!