5 Most dressed Nigerian Male Actors
A lot of male celebrities with different fashion sense, showcasing in different styles but amidst all, there are some that dress the best and known for their glamouring style.
1. Richard Eyimofe Evans Mofe-Damijo: Ricahrd Mofe-Damijo who is popularly known as RMD is a Nigerian actor and a former Commissioner for Culture and Tourism in Delta state. He was born in Aladja community of Udu Kingdom close to Warri, Delta state. He loves looking at his best in every attire he wears.
2. Denola Grey: Denola Adepetun is a model, content writer, fashion consulltant, on-air personality and an actor. he has features in films such as The Bling Lagosians, Castle and Castle Ben Castle. he was born in Lagos and hails from Ondo state, Nigeria.
3. Timini Egbuson: Timini Egbuson is known for his acting roles in Suga, Fifty Skinny Girl in Transit, Tinsel and the likes. He was born in Bayelsa state and finished his studies at the University of Lagos as a Psychologist. He has won an award as best actor in a role titled ‘Elevator baby”.
4. Olubankole Wellington: Olubankole Wellington pupularly known as Banky W is a Singer, Politician and an actor. he was born in the United states to his Nigerian parents and he is married to Adesuwa Etomi who is also an actress.
5. Alex Ekubo: Alex Ekubo is a Nigerian actor and is a native of Arochukwu, Abia state. , studied law at the University of Calabar and then read mass communication from Calabar Polytechnic. He is a model and has won a supporting role award as the best actor in 2013.