10 Nigerian Actresses That Look Beautiful Without Makeup
Everyone has various interpretation to beauty, some will say beauty is when you wear no makeup while others will say beauty is majorly from the inside which is absolutely right but there are some extraordinary beauty that one have to recognize as it glares to the eyes, you can’t just but talk about it. There are some recognized actresses in Nigeria that has this beauty and one must appreciate most especially when they without makeup.
1. Aduni Ade: This pretty damsel was born in Queens, New York, United state. she was born to a German Irish mother and a Yoruba father. she started her journey into the film industry after her return from abroad to Nigeria and featured in her first film in 2013 titled ‘You and I’. No much difference between being on makeup and without makeup because she is always beautiful.
2. Adesuwa Etomi: Her rise to stardom wasn’t a surprise to all because she has everything talking about the beauty, charm and intelligence and passion to becoming a star. she was born in Owerri, Imo state into a family where the father is a soldier while the mother, an engineer. she is not only having a facial beauty but also beauty with brain.
3. Regina Daniels: Regina Daniels is an actress and a film producer. She got her support from her mom, Rita Daniels who is also an actress and her siblings. she began her movie carrier at the age of seven featuring in a movie titled ‘Miracle child’. she looks so take-away and pretty and deserves to be my first top three beautiful actress with or without makeup.
4. Genevieve Nnaji: The ever young Genevieve Nnaji who is a veteran in the movie industry is an actress, producer, and a director. she was born in Mbaise, Imo state in Nigeria and is the fourth out of eight children. Her father worked as an Engineer and her mother as a nursery school teacher. She is an epitome of beauty, her natural look always get me staring at her pictures over and over again.
5. Omotola Jalade: Omotola Jalade popularly known as omosexy has grown from taking a major role in acting in 1995 into wining several awards. she added to her acting career, a singer, philanthropist and former model. She was the first African celebrity to get famous with a million likes on facebook. So perfect in all ways, having the body curves and a charming smile.
6. Omoni Oboli: Oboni Oboli started her acting career in 1996 then after, she gradually graduating into becoming a scriptwriter, film director, producer and a digital filmmaker. Her brown eyes is one of a kind adding to the beauty she possessed making her as part of the beautiful actresses without makeup.
7. Mercy Aigbe: Mercy Aigbe is an actress with a lot of vibe and style, always giving her best in look and dressing. She is also a director and a business woman. After her study at the Polytechnic of Ibadan, she proceeded to studying Theater Arts at University of Lagos then she got into the film industry in the year 2006.
8. Iyabo Ojo: An ever beautiful actress, Iyabo Ojo is also a director and a producer. She has featured in over 150 films and has produced over 14 films. With the fact that she has grown up children, it didn’t stop her from slaying and looking ever young. The closeness she has with her daughter makes it so adorable. Her natural look is always on point giving a good-to-go style.
9. Angela Okorie: Angela Okorie is a Nigerian actress who has been known for acting over 100 films between 2009 to 2014. she has won an award of being the best supporting actress. She was born and raised in Cotonou, Benin Republic. Her beauty earned her as one of the most beautiful actress without makeup.
10. Mercy Johnson: Mercy Johnson is known with the figure eight even when she was her pregnancy pictures, she still has the curves. she hails from Okene in Kogi state. She was born into the family having a father as a naval officer. She was mentioned as the most searched Nigerian celebrity on Google. She is beautiful with or without makeup.